Donald Trump wins golf tournament with barely-believable score at his own course… after ‘disrespectful’ faux pas in front of US troops

Donald Trump wins golf tournament with barely-believable score at his own course… after ‘disrespectful’ faux pas in front of US troops

By JAMES COHEN, SPORTS REPORTER

Published: | Updated:

Donald Trump has added two more trophies to his collection after winning both the club and senior championships at his golf course in New Jersey this weekend.

Trump, 80, carded an improbably low 2-under-par score of 70 at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster over the weekend, bringing his reported tally to over 40 total victories across his various golf properties.

Social media footage showed the US President receiving a round of applause in front of the club leaderboard following the round, with a caption confirming he had collected two trophies for his performance.

The par at Bedminster is set at 72, meaning Trump allegedly finished two strokes under par to secure the double victory.

The reported 70 comes a year after the White House published a scorecard claiming Trump had carded a 3-under 69 at the same annual tournament in 2025 to win by 10 gross strokes.

Trump was seen visiting troops during his trip to New Jersey, though observers noted he was still wearing his golf glove while greeting military personnel.

Donald Trump has added two more trophies to his collection after winning both the club and senior championships at his golf course in New Jersey this weekend

‘With his golf glove on. How disrespectful,’ one X user wrote in response to a video. 

Another added, ‘He wears his golf shoes and driving glove wherever he goes, I’m guessing….???’ 

The avid golfer has consistently touted his prowess on the course, declaring: ‘I’ve played a lot, and I’ve played well. There are very few people who can beat me in golf.’

However, his remarkable track record and reported scores have frequently drawn skepticism from critics and sports journalists over the years.

Sportswriter Rick Reilly, who authored a book on Trump’s golf habits, has previously questioned the legitimacy of his club championship wins, once stating: ‘When it comes to cheating, he’s an 11 on a scale of one to 10.’

Trump’s outing on the course comes shortly after he said he has called off strikes on Iran ‘subject to being able to rapidly make a DEAL’ with the Islamic regime. 

The president said on Truth Social on Saturday evening that although he remains ‘locked and loaded’ to launch an attack, he halted the strikes in hopes of reaching a peace deal. 

Trump’s announcement came after reports claimed he was talked down by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman over concerns that further strikes could dramatically escalate the conflict in the Middle East. 

Sources told Axios that the Crown Prince urged Trump to defuse the situation, following days of tit-for-tat threats between the White House and Tehran. 

Trump, 80, carded a 2-under-par score of 70 at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster

In Trump’s Truth Social post on Saturday night, he threatened to unleash ‘power not seen since World War II,’ but said he agreed to tentatively pause the attack. 

‘We have just been asked by Iran, and other Middle Eastern Countries, to hold off any attack in that the perimeters of a deal has been agreed to,’ Trump wrote. 

‘This would include the Immediate, Complete, and Total OPENING OF THE HORMUZ STRAIT, and an end to Iran’s nuclear threat. 

‘Based on this request, I have agreed, for the future benefit of the WORLD and, likewise, the survival of a successful and prosperous Iran, to cancel the attack, subject to being able to rapidly make a DEAL. The Country of Israel joins me in this commitment.’ 

Read More

  • Related Posts

    Trump privately tells embattled congressman Max Miller his campaign is in trouble: ‘Not looking good’

    Donald Trump reportedly told under-fire Ohio Representative Max Miller that his campaign was ‘not looking good’ amid abuse allegations from his ex-wife. GOP Rep. Miller took to a livestream Sunday where…

    Trump rages at ‘national disgrace’ after judges slap down beloved ballroom remodel, setting up a Supreme Court showdown

    Donald Trump was furious at the federal court judges who ordered his White House ballroom construction to be halted.   On Friday, a three-judge panel ruled 2-1 that the President must…

    You Missed

    Civilian who shot back at In-N-Out gunman reveals how he began self-defense training five years ago after another tragic shooting as cops praise bystander’s ‘heroic act’

    Civilian who shot back at In-N-Out gunman reveals how he began self-defense training five years ago after another tragic shooting as cops praise bystander’s ‘heroic act’

    Pauline Hanson bans ABC and The Guardian

    Pauline Hanson bans ABC and The Guardian

    Donald Trump wins golf tournament with barely-believable score at his own course… after ‘disrespectful’ faux pas in front of US troops

    Donald Trump wins golf tournament with barely-believable score at his own course… after ‘disrespectful’ faux pas in front of US troops

    Teen disappears during late-night boat trip with his friends after saying he ‘needed to use restroom’

    Teen disappears during late-night boat trip with his friends after saying he ‘needed to use restroom’

    Building collapses in Sydney, multiple people injured

    Building collapses in Sydney, multiple people injured

    Australian police make disgusting discovery on dirty old man’s phone as he arrives at airport after overseas trip

    Australian police make disgusting discovery on dirty old man’s phone as he arrives at airport after overseas trip